Saturday, June 2, 2007

A Week of Complication--Blessing in Disguise


So long time I had not written anything more in my blog cuz I had to study on my thesis attentively. It's quite a hard work for me. Sorry to delete all of the old articles. Finally, everything is going to be completed by myself. It kinda be difficult to run and manage it in a time because there were many troubles initially that I had to find its solutions or the ways to complete it as fast as I can, liked to hang in balance. After I finished my thesis, I had to do many thing for the final oral examination. I had a problem about my data so I had to change it as fast as possible, in a time. Everyone know that if you wanted to change some of bureaucratic data, it would take more time at least 2 or 3 days, so if I wanted to run it in a limited or short time I had to do everything by myself without any choice. I was so tired but nothing was perfect, I thought always. The trouble was challenging your life, you had to kill it by using your temptation, brain, and intellect as wonderful weapons that you didn't have to buy or find from anywhere. There was, however, just a one barricade. Realize that there are many barricades that you have to pass them by your abilities. CHIN UP!!!!

No comments: